This week I’ve already…
- #9285 Make misc cruft in your node_modules not cause npm@3 to error out.
- #9480 Merged pull request for better error messages when a dependency URL is invalid.
- #9585 Prepared a pull request of updates for the week
And I’m going to…
- Promote 3.3.3 to npm stable!! Probably almost surely!
- Put together a project plan, or at least, notes that will lead to a project plan for a UX overhaul of the CLI.
- Create anew a starter perf project for npm. This was previously lost in a poorly thought out
git clean, but this time, THIS TIME, it will exist as an independent repo to make testing different versions easier.
- Create a roadmap item for refactoring the installer to take its configuration (3.7 on the roadmap) and tie it back to #8725.
Last week I felt like I was spending a LOT of time on the release. On the plus side, it’s probably going to be the first 3.x stable!!